Browan Communications Inc. (collectively "Browan") is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience on our websites and in using our products and services ("Solution" or "Solutions"). This Privacy Statement applies to Browan websites and Solutions and describes how we handle personal information and the choices available to you regarding collection, use, access, and how to update and correct your personal information.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect data, including personal information, about you as you use our websites and Solutions with us. "Personal information" is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password) and so on and so forth. We will only collect personal information for specific purpose and reasons. We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as：
- Processing your order, including payment transactions.
- Providing you with the information pertinent to Solutions.
- Creating an account for you.
- Enabling the use of certain features of our Solutions.
- Providing customer service.
- Managing a job application.
- Collecting information during the application testing admissions process when preparing such testing for you.
- Maintain and/or upgrade the quality of our website and the website experience that we provide to you.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our websites and Solutions, and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Some of the ways we may use personal information include：
- Delivering a Solution you have requested.
- Responding to your inquires or requirement with respect to Solutions.
- Analyzing, supporting, and improving our Solutions and your online experience.
- Administering and processing your information in relation to job applications and testing.
Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
To keep your personal information accurate and up to date, we provide a number of options to access, update, correct, suppress, or delete your personal information：
- We may act as or be considered "data controllers". When Browan is acting as a data controller, you can exercise your rights of access and request update, corrections, suppression, or deactivations under applicable data protection laws directly with Browan.
- If you need additional assistance, or help with accessing, updating, correcting, suppressing, or deleting your personal information, please feel free to contact us directly. We make good faith efforts to honor reasonable requests to access, delete, update, suppress, or correct your data. We will respond to your request within 30 days. If we are unable to honor your request, we will provide you with an explanation.
Security of Your Personal Information
We dedicate ourselves to protect the personal information entrusted to us and treat it securely in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Browan implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure; provided, however, that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you provide to us.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, , and enforce our agreements with you.
Browan encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities. Browan does not knowingly collect personal information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent.
Consent to Transfer, Processing and Storage of Personal Information
Browan may transfer your personal information to any Browan subsidiaries worldwide, or to third parties and business partners that are located in various countries around the world. By using our websites and Solutions or providing any personal information to us, where applicable law permits, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of such information outside of your country of residence where data protection standards may be different.
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions. Should you have questions or comments related to this Privacy Statement, please email at: Gordon.Chang@Browan.com
The Browan Privacy Statement was revised and posted as of April 5, 2020.